The dark rider reborn
Departing from the beaten path, this Legacy Overland build is a custom-designed, aggressive build. Finished in matte black exterior with a simply spectacular interior, this Land Cruiser is a force to be reckoned with.
Designed as an open-top cruiser, the truck has an extra strength, custom-built roll bar installed and half-doors front and rear. There’s no better way to enjoy the open air! Other enhancements include Bluetooth-enabled Sony sound system with four speakers, LED headlights, LED auxiliary lights (front and rear), jerry can, hi-lift jack, among other. The interior designed by Legacy Overland, features two sporty front bucket seats and classic rear benches, in vegan leather in a handcrafted pattern.
Combining the classic looks of the Land Cruiser in a modern package, this build has undergone a comprehensive restoration process. Mechanicals have been overhauled and components media blasted, including a metalized chassis treatment.
Notably, the body and components have received corrosion-proofing ensuring guaranteed longevity of key elements. The suspension has been adjusted to include a 1.5” lift to accommodate for chunky mud-terrain tires.
This Land Cruiser is urban and rugged – it’s ready to pounce.
Some of the highlights include:
- Complete frame-off restoration
- Metalized chassis
- Painted in matte black with glossy black details
- 3L inline 4-cylinder diesel (B-type)
- 4-spead manual gearbox
- 16x8” steel wheels
- BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires
- Front and rear half-doors
- Extra strength roll bar
- Full spare wheel on carrier
- Bikini top with window channel and footman straps
- Old Man Emu suspension components
- 1.5” suspension lift
- LED headlights
- Rear LED utility light
- Bull bar with LED auxiliary lights
- Premium vegan leather upholstery
- Tailored floor mats with edge trim
- Front sport bucket seats
- Rear foldable benches
- Sony Bluetooth enabled radio
- Four speakers (front and rear)
- Hi-lift jack painted in car color
- Jerry can with holder
- D-ring attachment points front and rear