Born to surf
Built for endless summers and driving on the beach, this surf-ready Defender 90 is the perfect machine for the Hamptons. Completely rebuilt, with galvanized chassis, powder coated under carriage, rebuilt engine, transmission and transfer case, this soft top Defender is ready to tackle sand, salt and waves. The way life is meant to be lived.
Pure and not simple
The Keswick Green painted Defender 90 is protected by a Safety Devices roll cage and nudge bar up front. Passengers are protected from the elements by a European-style canvas soft top. If you linger at the beach and the sun starts to set, the extra-large auxiliary lights up front, round indicator LED lights front and rear, will help illuminate the path ahead.
On the inside, the car has been upholstered in handcrafted tan leatherette throughout, including dashboard, doors and lockable cubby box. Floors are protected by Land Rover rubber mats – you do want to be able to easily wash out the sand and salt after a day on the beach, right?
You just have to get in and enjoy the endless summers in this spectacular build!
Some of the highlights include:
- Rebuilt 2.25L 4-cylinder gasoline engine, incl machining of surfaces, sleeves, rings, seals etc
- Rebuilt 5-speed transmission and transfer case
- Galvanized and powder coated chassis and components
- Safety Devices roll cage
- Bulkhead removal bar
- Seat extender rails
- LED DRLs, indicators and brake lamps
- Land Rover OEM rubber floor mats front and rear
- Lockable cubby box
- Sony DSX-A410BT radio with Bluetooth
- Two under-dash mounted Sony 230W speakers
- European-style soft top
- Rear fold-up jump benches
- Terrafirma adjustable steering linkage
- 1.5” suspension lift
- Hydraulic power steering
- Front disc and rear drum brakes
- Spare wheel on swing out carrier
- Black modular 7x16” steel wheels
- BFG Goodrich All/Terrain tires