Taken by a storm
Born in the military, grown up to conquer any civilian challenges thrown at it, this spectacular Legacy Overland restoration combines the toughness of its heritage with the sophistication of a connoisseur.
This 1990 Mercedes-Benz G-class “Wolf”, finished in a stunning Sandstorm Yellow on black paint job, sports one the world’s most reliable engines ever developed: the legendary OM-series 5-cylinder diesel engine. The drivetrain is equally capable with 5-speed manual gearbox, with “1/2” gear for high-torque take off, lockable four-wheel drive with axle locks, allowing you to go anywhere.
Sophisticated where it counts
The interior has been tastefully upgraded to feature a custom design with vegan leather for front bucket seats, doors and foldable rear jump seats. The road ahead is illuminated by angel-eyes LED headlights, auxiliary fog lights with rear LED lamps. Entertainment is provided by a Pioneer Bluetooth enabled sound system with hands-free microphone and a five-speaker set-up.
The ride is aggressive, set on a Raptor suspension lift with extra-wide tires. A soft top is included with the car.
Some of the highlights include:
- 5-cylinder 2.5L diesel engine
- Chassis and components powder coated
- Engine and other parts galvanized
- Front bucket seats
- Rear foldable jump seats
- Seats and doors in vegan leather design with distressed leather
- Steering wheel dressed in vegan leather
- Vinyl floor mats with edge trim
- LED headlights
- Auxiliary fog lamps with grille cover
- LED rear lamps
- Goss triangular steel wheels 7x16”
- Cooper Discoverer STT PRO LT315/75 R16 tires
- Integrated roll cage in body color
- Soft top hoops and soft top
- Pioneer media receiver with Bluetooth and hands-free
- Five speaker sound set-up
- Canadian military-style snorkel
- Steel bull guard
- Jerry can in body color
- Spare wheel on swing-out carrier