Revamped to perfectly blend in with nature, its glossy finish in Toyota Olive Green (code 653) color and a beige period correct canvas soft-top are only the icing on the cake. Beside this beautiful soft-top we have installed a custom-built, extra-strength, roll-bar. Regardless of your chosen terrain, this fully restored Land Cruiser BJ40 is up to the challenge. We dare you to take it anywhere.
Under the hood there’s a completely overhauled and rebuilt B-type (diesel) inline four-cylinder engine, with a 2,977cc displacement and an output of 80bhp at 3,600rpm. The clutch and transmission were also rebuilt. For the suspension, our craftsmen used Old Man Emu components, known for their reliability across the challenging Australian landscapes. We have you covered.
Comfort, often disregarded in overland vehicles, was also a top priority, hence the upgraded front bucket seats. Couple that with the rear benches and you get a practical truck that can bring much fun to up to six adventurers. We saved the luxurious details for the interior. Now you can enjoy this Land Cruiser’s singularity from the comfort of your seat. The Italian leather upholstery, the cubby and the floor mats are all custom-made.
Technology-wise, we spared no effort in assuring an enjoyable experience. The function may be modern but the feel is still retro. A good example is the radio, which is Bluetooth-enabled, yet preserves the vintage look of the Land Cruisers’ glorious days from the 70s. The lights also keep their traditional shape, but are powered by LED.
Some of the highlights include:
- 3-liter B-type (diesel) inline four-cylinder engine
- 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Front and rear leaf spring suspension
- 4-Wheel Drum Brakes
- Truck-Lite LED headlights
- LED rear working light
- Long-throw fog lights
- Custom-built, extra-strength roll-bar
- Italian leather interior
- Bucket front seats
- Custom made leather cubby
- Custom made wool floor mats
- Retro Sound bluetooth enabled radio
- Jerry can in color of car
- Hi-lift jack with passenger side mount
- Old Man Emu suspension components
- D-ring loops (two front and one rear)
- BF Goodrich Mud-terrain T/A tires