Born to make a statement! This 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ-45 pick-up is bound to turn heads wherever it goes in its green-gray-on-black finishing. Combining the classic package of a Land Cruiser with a practical long-style pick-up bed, this comprehensive restoration merges the best of both worlds. The spirited Land Cruiser has been further upgraded with modern tweaks, making it the perfect partner in crime for memorable road trips at the Montana ranch or the Nantucket beachside.
This exquisitely finished long-bed pickup truck has undergone a complete restoration, with all components media blasted and stripped to bare metal, and mechanicals thoroughly overhauled. The interior has been generously apportioned with weathered, full-grain natural saddle leather with black piping, offering the true connoisseur a unique and high-grade experience.
Adding to the classic vintage look, Legacy Overland has selectively upgraded some of the components. Notably, the truck has received LED headlights, a 2” lift to clear more terrain, aggressive beadlock wheels, and Bluetooth-enabled sounds system with four speakers.
The quest for the special Land Cruiser ends here: this is a truck for those who know what they want – a true one-of-a-kind Land Cruiser.
Some of the highlights include:
- Complete frame-off restoration
- 3.5L 6-cylinder diesel
- 4-spead manual gearbox
- Daytona Beadlock steel wheels
- BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires
- Old Man Emu suspension components
- 2” lift kit
- LED headlights
- Vintage auxiliary lights (yellow)
- Full grain leather upholstery
- Tailored floor mats
- Front seat bench with custom map pockets
- RetroSound Bluetooth enabled radio
- Four speakers (mid-range and tweeters)
- Hi-lift jack painted in car color
- Long pick-up bed with lift gate
- Painted in Toyota color 6H9 “Grayish Green”
- Underbody painted with epoxy rust proofing paint